Before I read the article on bilingual children, I wanted to know when was the easiest age to learn a second language, and how many children speak English as their second language. I think if the parent speaks two languages their child should too. I already know that being bilingual makes it easier for the child because if they go back to a country that speaks their second or first language then it is easy for them to communicate. After I read the article I was pretty amazed how many people want to be bilingual and also how many people are already bilingual. It was pretty interesting how many countries that don't have English as their first language encourage them to learn English.
Before I read the article on indoor air pollution, I wanted to know what makes the indoor pollution and how. I already know that asbestos are one way that makes indoor air pollution and smoke from stoves and other places also sometimes make indoor air pollution. After I read the article I was amazed that asbestos is one of the most deadliest of the items that can make indoor air pollution, and was pretty frighten that if you breath in enough asbestos, that you can suffer brain damage or even death. I was also amazed that there were up to six items that can make indoor air pollution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you. After reading the article I found out how many children are bilingual and how hard it was for them to learn English because they spoke another language first.
ReplyDeleteAsbestos was used everywhere in everything before people discoved how dangerous it was. Its scary how harmful it really is.
ReplyDelete